A Palestinian man in Gaza quoted in a Norwegian publication telling the truth about Israeli military actions has gone into hiding after numerous credible death threats. The publication took down the article but not before his name and whereabouts were spread among Hamas supporters.
It all started with a simple, truthful quote. ” I do not think the attacks were intended to hit civilians.”
He continued. “We understand that the attack was directed against security targets. It was not aimed at civilian buildings, but the problem is that the Gaza Strip is very densely populated. So all the bombing will hit civilians.”
NOQ Report has now learned that the man is no longer able to go to work or stay at his home. He is allegedly being hunted and is now underground, attempting to leave the besieged Hamas territory.
According to miff.no [Translated to English]:
Wednesday 12 May at 10.09 AM Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation (NRK) published an interview [content now removed] of a Palestinian employee to a Norwegian NGO in the Gaza Strip. The Palestinian said the Israeli bombing in Gaza on the night of Wednesday, May 12, had been “the worst he had experienced.” That was NRK’s title.
But the Palestinian aid worker also said that he does “not think the attacks were intended to hit civilians.”
“We understand that the attack was directed against security targets. It was not aimed at civilian buildings, but the problem is that the Gaza Strip is very densely populated. So all the bombing will hit civilians,” he said.
NRK published the article with name and photo of the employee.
On the morning of Thursday 13 May, MIFF – a Norwegian pro-Israel NGO of more than 11.000 members – quoted from the NRK article , using this title Palestinian in Gaza to NRK: “do not think Israel’s attack was intended to hit civilians”. This was indeed a more news worthy title than the one NRK used.
A little before 3 PM on Thursday 13 May, MIFF was contacted by the Norwegian NGO active in Gaza:
“Hi, I’m informed that the article on your website puts our employee in direct danger of death! NN [name removed by MIFF] is threatened with death. NRK has removed the article. Requests that it be removed from [MIFF’s] website and Facebook. “
MIFF immediately removed the Palestinian’s name and photo. Since then, we have also removed the name of the Norwegian aid organization in which he is employed. “We are very grateful that you responded and so quickly,” the aid organization wrote to MIFF Thursday evening.
This is the situation in the Gaza Strip. If you point out, correctly, that Israel’s airstrikes are aimed at military targets, you will be threatened with death. It is unknown to MIFF whether the threats against the Palestinian began after he spoke to NRK, or after they were republished by MIFF.
According to official Israeli sources, up to 30 percent of the rockets fired by Hamas terrorists fall down inside Gaza territory. A large number of civilians killed in the ongoing conflict, including several of the minors who have been killed, fell victim to such Hamas rockets.
Whether it’s Hamas propagandists, international Palestinian sympathizers, or American radical leftists, there’s only one narrative that’s allowed: Hamas and Palestinians are innocent victims and Israel is evil. Anything contrary, even the truth, is forbidden.
‘The Purge’ by Big Tech targets conservatives, including us
Just when we thought the Covid-19 lockdowns were ending and our ability to stay afloat was improving, censorship reared its ugly head.
For the last few months, NOQ Report, Conservative Playbook, and the American Conservative Movement have appealed to our readers for assistance in staying afloat through Covid-19 lockdowns. The downturn in the economy has limited our ability to generate proper ad revenue just as our traffic was skyrocketing. We had our first sustained stretch of three months with over a million visitors in November, December, and January, but February saw a dip.
It wasn’t just the shortened month. We expected that. We also expected the continuation of dropping traffic from “woke” Big Tech companies like Google, Facebook, and Twitter, but it has actually been much worse than anticipated. Our Twitter account was banned. Both of our YouTube accounts were banned. Facebook “fact-checks” everything we post. Spotify canceled us. Medium canceled us. Apple canceled us. Why? Because we believe in the truth prevailing, and that means we will continue to discuss “taboo” topics.
The 2020 presidential election was stolen. You can’t say that on Big Tech platforms without risking cancellation, but we’d rather get cancelled for telling the truth rather than staying around to repeat mainstream media’s lies. They have been covering it up since before the election and they’ve convinced the vast majority of conservative news outlets that they will be harmed if they continue to discuss voter fraud. We refuse to back down. The truth is the truth.
The lies associated with Covid-19 are only slightly more prevalent than the suppression of valid scientific information that runs counter to the prescribed narrative. We should be allowed to ask questions about the vaccines, for example, as there is ample evidence for concern. One does not have to be an “anti-vaxxer” in order to want answers about vaccines that are still considered experimental and that have a track record in a short period of time of having side-effects, including death. One of our stories about the Johnson & Johnson “vaccine” causing blood clots was “fact-checked” and removed one day before the government hit the brakes on it. These questions and news items are not allowed on Big Tech which is just another reason we are getting canceled.
There are more topics that they refuse to allow. In turn, we refuse to stop discussing them. This is why we desperately need your help. The best way NOQ, CP, and ACM readers can help is to donate. Our Giving Fuel page makes it easy to donate one-time or monthly. Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal as well. We are on track to be short by about $4100 per month in order to maintain operations.
The second way to help is to become a partner. We’ve strongly considered seeking angel investors in the past but because we were paying the bills, it didn’t seem necessary. Now, we’re struggling to pay the bills. We had 5,657,724 sessions on our website from November, 2020, through February, 2021. Our intention is to elevate that to higher levels this year by focusing on a strategy that relies on free speech rather than being beholden to progressive Big Tech companies.
During that four-month stretch, Twitter and Facebook accounted for about 20% of our traffic. We are actively working on operating as if that traffic is zero, replacing it with platforms that operate more freely such as Gab, Parler, and others. While we were never as dependent on Big Tech as most conservative sites, we’d like to be completely free from them. That doesn’t mean we will block them, but we refuse to be beholden to companies that absolutely despise us simply because of our political ideology.
We’re heading in the right direction and we believe we’re ready talk to patriotic investors who want to not only “get in on the action” but more importantly who want to help America hear the truth. Interested investors should contact me directly with the contact button above.
As the world spirals towards radical progressivism, the need for truthful journalism has never been greater. But in these times, we need as many conservative media voices as possible. Please help keep NOQ Report going.