Right now MyPillow, is BOGO. Use promo code “JDR” at checkout for maximum discounts and Ultra MAGA.
The White House apparently still insists that despite further confirmation that the messages on the “Hunter Biden laptop” presenting evidence that Joe Biden and his family cashed in his position as vice president are authentic, the claims amount to “Russian disinformation.”
Article by Art Moore from WND.
On Friday, Fox News correspondent Peter Doocy asked press secretary Jen Psaki if the White House was maintaining that stance after Politico reported this week that a book by one of its reporters concludes two key emails and others are genuine.
“I think it’s broadly known and widely known, Peter, that there was a broad range of Russian disinformation back in 2020,” Psaki replied, with no further elaboration.
The book, “The Bidens: Inside the First Family’s Fifty-Year Rise to Power,” cites a person who had independent access to Hunter Biden’s emails who confirmed the authenticity of a 2015 email from an adviser for the corrupt Ukrainian firm Burisma thanking him for introducing him to Joe Biden. That conflicts with the president’s repeated insistence that he knew nothing about his son’s deals.
But more importantly, the Politico reporter’s source confirmed the authenticity of a 2017 email regarding the deal with CEFC Chinese Energy stating 10% of the profits were to be held “for the big guy.” The “big guy” was identified as Joe Biden last October by former Hunter Biden business partner Tony Bobulinski after the New York Post reported the emails were discovered on a laptop abandoned by Hunter Biden. Joe Biden, Bobulinski claimed, was an active participant in his son’s overseas business dealings while serving as vice president. In fact, Bobulinksi said he met twice with Joe Biden to discuss the deal with CEFC Chinese Energy, giving the impression that the then-vice president had the final say in the business dealings of his son and brother James Biden.
In addition, Business Insider reported this week – based on separate emails not on Hunter Biden’s laptop –that Hunter Biden asked for a $2 million retainer plus “success fees” to help business associates unfreeze $30 billion in Libyan assets while his father was vice president.
The business contacts touted Hunter Biden’s access to his father, Secretary of State John Kerry’s stepson and the “highest level” in China.
Calories = Survival. Buy 364,720 Calories of delicious food today. Heck, buy two.
The email exchanges were between mid-level Democratic donors Sam Jauhari and Sheikh Mohammed al-Rahbani, who in 2015 were both working on behalf of the new Libyan government. The $30 billion in state foreign assets had been frozen by the Obama administration under the deposed Muammar Gaddafi regime in 2011.
Jauhari, in a 2015 email, expressed concern about how Hunter’s personal life might affect their endeavor.
“His negatives are that he is alcoholic, drug addict – kicked [out] of U.S. Army for cocaine, chasing low class hookers, constantly needs money-liquidity problems and many more headaches,” he wrote. Biden, in fact, was discharged from the U.S. Navy Reserve in 2014.
An email a little more than a year later showed the talks were ongoing, with lawyer John Sandweg saying he had spoken with Hunter Biden’s “team.”
“They do not want a large group involved, and they only want people with whom they have a close relationship with due to the sensitivities surrounding their involvement,” Sandweg wrote, according to Insider.
Jauhari ended up not hiring Hunter Biden, but Sandweg confirmed to Insider he had been in contact with an associate of Hunter Biden.
Rudy Giuliani: When do I get an apology?
The “Russian disinformation” claim arose from a letter signed by 51 former senior intelligence officials, including former director of national intelligence James Clapper and three former directors of the CIA, Mike Hayden, Leon Panetta and John Brennan.
Offering no evidence, they said the laptop story had the “hallmarks” of a Russian “information” operation. The media then turned that into “disinformation” and used the narrative to justify ignoring the story.
In fact, claims that Russian had a significant influence on the 2020 and the 2016 elections have not been substantiated.
The claim that Donald Trump colluded with Vladimir Putin to steal the 2016 election was debunked by numerous investigations, including Robert Mueller’s two-year long special counsel probe. Mueller concluded, nevertheless, that Russia interfered in a “sweeping and systematic fashion,” mainly through a “troll farm” that posted bizarre memes on the internet. Mueller’s prosecutors were embarrassed in court when a judge scolded them for not backing their charge that the troll farm, the Internet Research Agency, had any connection to the Kremlin.
Further, in testimony to Congress, representatives of social-media giants confirmed their previous statements that the Russian activity on their platforms to influence the 2016 election, led by the Internet Research Agency, was minimal or “limited.” YouTube, for example, found two Internet Research Agency accounts that spent less than $5,000 in advertising and 18 YouTube channels with just over 1,000 videos in English that were terminated as soon as YouTube identified them. Twitter, which had 336 million users at the time, concluded the Russian activity amounted to “several thousand” accounts, and Twitter said it took steps to make sure the accounts couldn’t be restored.
In 2020, a U.S. intelligence community report to members of Congress expressed concern that Russia was interfering on behalf of President Trump in the upcoming election. An intel community analysis released by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence in March 2021 under the Biden administration found that during the 2020 election cycle, proxies of Russian intelligence promoted and laundered misleading or unsubstantiated narratives about Joe Biden “to US media organizations, US officials, and prominent US individuals, including some close to former President Trump and his administration.”
Two months later, the New York Times reported that late in the Trump administration, federal investigators in Brooklyn began a criminal probe into possible efforts by Ukrainian officials to use Trump personal attorney Rudy Giuliani to spread unsubstantiated allegations about corruption by Joe Biden.
Giuliani has revealed that he was the one who provided the emails from Hunter Biden’s laptop reported by the New York Post only weeks before the November 2020 election. One mail reported by the Post indicated Joe Biden knew about his son’s lucrative deals and another suggested he profited from them.
The two emails were among those confirmed as authentic in the new book by the Politico reporter.
Shortly after the New York Post’s October 2020 bombshell stories were published – and censored by Twitter and Facebook – Hunter Biden did not dispute the claim that the laptop was his. Further, no one mentioned or copied in the messages repudiated the authenticity of the messages, and a cybersecurity expert conducted a forensic analysis of the metadata finding they were genuine.
On Wednesday, Giuliani wondered when he was going to get an apology from establishment media and “so-called retired government officials accusing me of disseminating ‘Russian Disinformation.’”
When do I get an apology from MSM and so-called retired government officials accusing me of disseminating “Russian Disinformation.” If they were “honest”and “honorable”, they would do it immediately. Do you think there’s even 1 or 2? Let’s see?
— Rudy W. Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) September 22, 2021
As you now learn that Hunter Biden asked Qaddafi’s government for a $2 million retainer (more to come) to unfreeze assets, remember Hunter’s texts reveal 50% of all Hunter got went to Joe Biden.
This is not a Hunter scandal.
It’s a Joe Biden scandal.
— Rudy W. Giuliani (@RudyGiuliani) September 24, 2021
Senator: Biden ‘an extortion threat’
A Senate report released last December concluded that members of Joe Biden’s family engaged in deals with Chinese nationals who had “deep connections” to the Communist Party.
On Thursday, Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wis., who along with Sen. Charles Grassley, R-Iowa, led the investigation, reacted to the Business Insider story, warning that President Biden could be “compromised.”
He told Sean Hannity in a Fox News interview that the Senate report “was a catalyst for more people to come forward.
Among them were the computer repair shop owner who turned over the contents of the hard drive of Hunter Biden’s laptop and the business partner Bobulinski, “because he realized that Hunter basically shafts him out of $5 million.”
“We tried to warn the American public that if they elect this very unfit human being, President Biden, that he was going to be compromised, that he represented a counterintelligence threat, an extortion threat,” the senator said.
“And now, we’re seeing example after example.”
See the interview:
Too Few Are Telling the Truth
Not long ago, conservative media was not beholden to anyone. Today, most sites are stuck on the Big Tech gravy train.
I’ll keep this short. The rise of Pandemic Panic Theater, massive voter fraud, and other “taboo” topics have neutered a majority of conservative news sites. You’ll notice they are very careful about what topics they tackle. Sure, they’ll attack Critical Race Theory, Antifa, and the Biden-Harris regime, but you won’t see them going after George Soros, Bill Gates, the World Economic Forum, or the Deep State, among others.
The reason is simple. They are beholden to Big Tech, and Big Tech doesn’t allow certain topics to be discussed or they’ll cut you off. Far too many conservative news outlets rely on Google, Facebook, and Twitter for the bulk of their traffic. They depend on big checks from Google ads to keep the sites running. I don’t necessarily hold it against them. We all do what we need to do to survive. I just wish more would do like we have, which is to cut out Big Tech altogether.
We don’t get Google checks. We don’t have Facebook or Twitter buttons on our stories. We don’t have a YouTube Channel (banned), and Instagram profile (never made one), or a TikTok (no thanks, CCO). We’re not perfect, but we’re doing everything we can to not owe anything to anyone… other than our readers. We owe YOU the truth. We owe YOU the facts that others won’t reveal about topics that others won’t tackle. And we owe America, this great land that allows us to take hold of these opportunities.
Like I said, I don’t hold other conservative sites under too much scrutiny over their choices. It’s easy for people to point fingers when we’re not the ones paying their bills or supporting their families. I just wish there were more who would break away. Today, only a handful of other major conservative news outlets have broken away from the Big Tech teat. Of course, we need help.
The best way you can help us grow and continue to bring proper news and opinions to the people is by donating. We appreciate everything, whether a dollar or $10,000. Anything brings us closer to a point of stability when we can hire writers, editors, and support staff to make the America First message louder. Our Giving Fuel page makes it easy to donate one-time or monthly. Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal or Bitcoin as well. Bitcoin: 3A1ELVhGgrwrypwTJhPwnaTVGmuqyQrMB8
Our network is currently comprised of nine sites:
- NOQ Report
- Conservative Playlist
- Truth. Based. Media.
- Freedom First Network
- Based Underground
- Uncanceled News
- American Conservative Movement
- Conservative Playbook
- Our Gold Guy
We are also building partnerships with great conservative sites like The Liberty Daily and The Epoch Times to advance the message as loudly as possible, and we’re always looking for others with which to partner.
Also, we could use contributions of content. If you write or want to start writing and you share our patriotic, conservative, America First ideology, contact us. The contact form on this and all pages on the site goes directly to me.
Some of our content is spread across multiple sites. Other pieces of content are unique. We write most of what we post but we also draw from those willing to allow us to share their quality articles, videos, and podcasts. We collect the best content from fellow conservative sites that give us permission to republish them. We’re not ego-driven; I’d much rather post a properly attributed story written by experts like Dr. Joseph Mercola or Natural News than rewrite it like so many outlets like to do. We’re not here to take credit. We’re here to spread the truth.
While donations are the best way to help, you can also support us by buying through our sponsors:
- MyPillow: Use promo code “NOQ” to get up to 66% off AND you’ll be helping a patriotic, America First company.
- Freedom Phone: Use promo code “MAGA” and get $50 off AND you’ll be helping a patriotic, America First company.
- OurGoldGuy: Tell them we sent you in your request to buy gold and it will help us… AND (wait for it) you’ll be helping a patriotic, America First company.
We know we could make a lot more money if we sold out like so many “conservative” publications out there. You won’t find Google ads on our site for a reason. Yes, they’re lucrative, but I don’t like getting paid by minions of Satan (I don’t like Google very much if you couldn’t tell).
Time is short. As the world spirals towards The Great Reset, the need for truthful journalism has never been greater. But in these times, we need as many conservative media voices as possible. Please help keep NOQ Report and the other sites in the network going. Our promise is this: We will never sell out America. If that means we’re going to struggle for a while or even indefinitely, so be it. Integrity first. Truth first. America first.
Don’t wait until food shortages get REALLY bad before stocking up. Get a three-month’s supply now while it’s still available.
Thank you and God Bless,
Will America-First News Outlets Make it to 2023?
Things are looking grim for conservative and populist news sites.
There’s something happening behind the scenes at several popular conservative news outlets. 2021 was bad, but 2022 is proving to be disastrous for news sites that aren’t “playing ball” with the corporate media narrative. It’s being said that advertisers are cracking down, forcing some of the biggest ad networks like Google and Yahoo to pull their inventory from conservative outlets. This has had two major effects. First, it has cooled most conservative outlets from discussing “taboo” topics like Pandemic Panic Theater, voter fraud, or The Great Reset. Second, it has isolated those ad networks that aren’t playing ball.
Certain topics are anathema for most ad networks. Speaking out against vaccines or vaccine mandates is a certain path to being demonetized. Highlighting voter fraud in the 2020 and future elections is another instant advertising death penalty. Throw in truthful stories about climate change hysteria, Critical Race Theory, and the border crisis and it’s easy to understand how difficult it is for America-First news outlets to spread the facts, share conservative opinions, and still pay the bills.
Without naming names, I have been told of several news outlets who have been forced to either consolidate with larger organizations or who have backed down on covering certain topics out of fear of being “canceled” by the ad networks. I get it. This is a business for many of us and it’s not very profitable. Those of us who do this for a living are often barely squeaking by, so loss of additional revenue can often mean being forced to make cuts. That means not being able to cover the topics properly. Its a Catch-22: Tell the truth and lose the money necessary to keep telling the truth, or avoid the truth and make enough money to survive. Those who have chosen survival simply aren’t able to spread the truth properly.
We will never avoid the truth. The Lord will provide if it is His will. Our job is simply to share the facts, spread the Gospel, and educate as many Americans as possible while exposing the forces of evil.
To those who have the means, we ask that you please donate. We have options available now, but there is no telling when those options will cancel us. We just launched a new GiveSendGo page. We also have our GivingFuel page. There have been many who have been canceled by PayPal, but for now it’s still an option. Your generosity is what keeps these sites running and allows us to get the truth to the masses. We’ve had great success in growing but we know we can do more with your assistance.
Thank you, and God Bless!
All ORIGINAL content on this site is © 2021 NOQ Report. All REPUBLISHED content has received direct or implied permission for reproduction.
With that said, our content may be reproduced and distributed as long as it has a link to the original source and the author is credited prominently. We don’t mind you using our content as long as you help out by giving us credit with a prominent link. If you feel like giving us a tip for the content, we will not object!
JD Rucker – EIC