Based on news accounts, the US Federal Reserve is working on a scheme to replace the US dollar with a central bank digital coin known as a CBDC. If the US Federal Reserve follows through on its plans to introduce a central bank digital coin, it would be a game changer for financial services and payments.
The Fed says the currency could offer a means for instant and seamless cross-border transactions, but it will also require biometric identity verification. A Fed-backed CBDC would be programmable, meaning that it would be a smart coin that could be turned on or off by the Fed. However, opposition to the Fed’s CBDC scheme is growing. Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and Texas Senator Ted Cruz are two Republican leaders who have publicly declared their opposition. Gov. DeSantis wants to ban it in Florida. Sen. Cruz wants to ban it in all 50 states.
Don’t just survive — THRIVE! Whole Cows has launched offering freeze-dried beef for long-term storage. Don’t wait for food shortages to get worse. Stock up today. Use promo code “jdr” at checkout for 15% off!
- Host Rick Wiles will cover these stories and much more in today’s edition of TruNews.
- Rick Wiles, Doc Burkhart. Airdate 3/15/23
- You can partner with us by visiting TruNews.com/donate, calling 1-800-576-2116, or by mail at PO Box 690069 Vero Beach, FL 32969.
- The Fauci Elf is a hilarious gift guaranteed to make your friends laugh! Order yours today!
- It’s the Final Day! The day Jesus Christ bursts into our dimension of time, space, and matter. You can order the second edition of Rick’s book, Final Day.